Lavender essential oil has the broadest and safest range of properties of all essential oils:
- Calms a variety of nervous disorders including excitability, insomnia, migraine & nervous tension.
- A great balancing oil, lavender assists with panic, hysteria, trembling, convulsion, epilepsy, depression & delusions.
- Good for muscular & rheumatic aches & pains
- Valuable in the treatment of palpitations & high blood pressure
- An excellent skin rejuvenator that is beneficial for all skin types, lavender is useful in the treatment of dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, boils & burns
- A highly effective remedy for insect bites, stings & sunburn
- Beneficial in the treatment of throat infections, influenza, bronchitis, coughs & problems associated with mental or emotional trauma.
- A beautiful, refreshing and calming oil, lavender is unique in its ability to restore emotional balance & strengthen the conscious mind with a sense of peacefulness, all contained in a delightful fragrance.
This information is not intended to provide medical advice or diagnosis for those suffering with chronic, ongoing or other medical conditions. In these cases always seek the advice of a medical practitioner.